SEPTEMBER 22, 2023. Sunset Kayak & Concert on the St.Lawrence River
STARTS AT 6PM - ENDS AT 8:30PM - DURATION 2,5 HOURS
Paddle with WaterLife & Espace NAVI this summer!
You don't need to be an experienced kayaker to participate in this event. Equipment is provided. You will paddle to the location of the exclusive concert on the water given by Roger Twance and his brass ensemble. Two person kayaks are available upon request. An informative segment on native history and culture is also planned. In case of bad weather conditions, the event will be postponed to September 23, 2023.
- Single kayak for 16 years old and up
- Double kayak for 12-15 years old with an adult or 2 adults
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Paddling supervisors
- Motorboat to ensure safety
- Roger Twance and his brass ensemble in concert on the river
- Informative segment on native history
- Amazing sunset!
Meet at 6pm at Espace NAVI Nuns Island, 205 rue de la rotonde, Verdun, QC H3E1Y1. Bring snacks and a water bottle, appropriate clothing and sunglasses. Minimum age: 16 yo for single kayak and 12 yo for double kayak with adult